At Workshop on 3D Object Retrieval
New since 2020: Full paper submissions will follow a two-stage review process and will be published in the international journal Computes & Graphics upon acceptance.
We strongly encourage to consider the graphics replicability stamp initiative, http://www.replicabilitystamp.org/, and to apply for this additional sign of recognition.
The general objective of the 3D Shape Retrieval Contest is to evaluate the effectiveness of 3D-shape retrieval algorithms. SHREC2021 is the sixteenth edition of the contest. Like previous years, it is organized in conjunction with the Eurographics 2021 Workshop on 3D Object Retrieval. At least one author per track must register for the workshop, and present the results. We also cordially invite all participants of a track to register and attend the workshop.
Thanks to the efforts of previous track organizers, SHREC already provides many resources to compare and evaluate 3D retrieval methods. For this year's contest, we aim to explore new and updated tracks. Therefore, the participants are invited to have an active role in the organization of the event. This includes proposing track themes, building or acquiring a test collection, and deciding upon the queries, relevance assessment, and performance measures.
The participants of each track will collectively write a paper, which will be published in the proceedings of the Eurographics Workshop 3D Object Retrieval. At least one author per track must register for the workshop, and present the results. We also cordially invite all participants of a track to register and attend the workshop.
The following tracks are organized. For description of tasks, the collections, queries, the evaluation procedure, and time schedule, follow the links or contact the track organizer.
The following list is a step-by-step description of the activities:
SHREC Time Schedule
• December 29, 2020: Submission deadline for track proposals.
• December 30, 2020: Notification of acceptance of track proposals.
• December 30, 2020 to March 15, 2021: Each track has its own time line.
• April 1, 2021: Submission deadline for full paper for C&G review.
• April 27, 2021: First reviews done, first stage decision on acceptance or rejection.
• May 20, 2021: First revision due.
• June 15, 2021: Second stage of reviews complete, decision on acceptance or rejection.
• June 30, 2021: Final version submission.
• July 5, 2021: Final decision on acceptance or rejection.
• July 10, 2021: Submission deadline for short paper EG Digital Library review.
• July 25, 2021: Reviews done, decision on acceptance or rejection.
• August 18, 2021: Final version short paper submission.
• September, 2021: Publication online in Computers & Graphics journal or Eurographics Digital Library.
For information about the contest, the results, etc. of previous years, see past events:
SHREC 2020 SHREC 2019, SHREC 2018, SHREC 2017, SHREC 2016, SHREC 2015,
SHREC 2014, SHREC 2013