Eurographics 2018 Workshop on 3D Object Retrieval, https://3dor2018.sites.uu.nl/
The general objective of the 3D Shape Retrieval Contest is to evaluate the effectiveness of 3D-shape retrieval algorithms. SHREC'18 is the tenth edition of the contest. Like previous years, it is organized in conjunction with the Eurographics 2018- Workshop on 3D Object Retrieval, where the results will be reviewed by the chairs of the workshop and included in the workshop proceedings.
Thanks to the efforts of previous track organizers, SHREC already provides many resources to compare and evaluate 3D retrieval methods. For this year's contest, we aim to explore new and updated tracks. Therefore, the participants are invited to have an active role in the organization of the event. This includes proposing track themes, building or acquiring a test collection, and deciding upon the queries, relevance assessment, and performance measures.
The participants of each track will collectively write a paper, which will be published in the proceedings of the Eurographics Workshop 3D Object Retrieval. At least one author per track must register for the workshop, and present the results. We also cordially invite all participants of a track to register and attend the workshop.
The following tracks are organized. For description of tasks, the collections, queries, the evaluation procedure, and time schedule, follow the links or contact the track organizer.
The following list is a step-by-step description of the activities:
SHREC Time Schedule
• January 21, 2018: Submission deadline for track proposals.
• January 22, 2018: Notification of acceptance of track proposals.
• Jan, Feb, 2018: Each track has its own time line.
• February 28, 2018: Each track is finished, and results are included in a track report, submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
• March 3, 2018: Reviews done, feedback and notifications given.
• March 10, 2018: Camera ready track papers submitted for inclusion in the proceedings.
• April 15-16, 2018: Eurographics Workshop on 3D Object Retrieval 2018, featuring SHREC 2018.
For information about the contest, the results, etc. of previous years, see past events below. The results of SHREC2018 are presented at the Eurographics Workshop on 3D Object Retrieval, see https://3dor2018.sites.uu.nl/ . To contact the organizers, send a message to email@example.com.
events: SHREC 2017,
SHREC 2016, SHREC 2014,
Past events: SHREC 2017, SHREC 2016,SHREC 2015,
SHREC 2014, SHREC 2013