At Workshop on 3D Object Retrieval.
New this year: In 2020, full SHREC papers will follow a two-stage review process and will be published in the international journal Computes & Graphics upon acceptance.
The general objective of the 3D Shape Retrieval Contest is to evaluate the effectiveness of 3D-shape retrieval algorithms. SHREC2020 is the fifteenth edition of the contest. Like previous years, it is organized in conjunction with the Eurographics 2020 Workshop on 3D Object Retrieval. At least one author per track must register for the workshop, and present the results. We also cordially invite all participants of a track to register and attend the workshop. .
Thanks to the efforts of previous track organizers, SHREC already provides many resources to compare and evaluate 3D retrieval methods. For this year's contest, we aim to explore new and updated tracks. Therefore, the participants are invited to have an active role in the organization of the event. This includes proposing track themes, building or acquiring a test collection, and deciding upon the queries, relevance assessment, and performance measures.
The participants of each track will collectively write a paper, which will be published in the proceedings of the Eurographics Workshop 3D Object Retrieval. At least one author per track must register for the workshop, and present the results. We also cordially invite all participants of a track to register and attend the workshop.
The following tracks are organized. For description of tasks, the collections, queries, the evaluation procedure, and time schedule, follow the links or contact the track organizer.
The following list is a step-by-step description of the activities:
SHREC Time Schedule
• February 17, 2020: Submission deadline for track proposals.
• February 21, 2020: Notification of acceptance of track proposals.
• Feb, March 2020: Each track has its own time line.
• April 03, 2020: Abstract submission.
• May 03, 2020: Each track is completed, and results are included in a track report, submitted for review.
• June 1, 2020: Reviews done, first stage decision on acceptance or rejection.
• June 22, 2020: First revision.
• June 29, 2020: Second stage decision on acceptance or rejection.
• July 12, 2020: Final version submission.
• July 19, 2020: Final decision on acceptance or rejection.
• September 2020: Publication online in Computers & Graphics.
• September 4-5, 2020: Workshop on 3D Object Retrieval 2020, featuring SHREC 2020.
SHREC 2016, SHREC 2015, SHREC 2014,
SHREC 2014, SHREC 2013